100ml SWAL Sweet Almond Oil
Botanical Name : Prunus dulcis
Color & Odor :Yellow to golden yellow liquid
Method of Extraction: Cold / Expeller Pressed
Solubility: Insoluble in Water
Flash Point:210 °F
Optical Rotation:20-46 at 20°C
Major Constituents: Linoleic Acids
Sweet Almond can reach a height of ten meters. It is a small deciduous tree that is a member of the Rosaceae plant family. Although the plant is not large, the leaves begin as green and eventually turn grey and purple with serrated margins. Fruits are not nuts, but drupes that range in color from white to pale pink. The seeds of the plants are used to extract yellow-colored oils.
• Sweet Almond Carrier Oil is used to treat rashes on the skin and to alleviate psoriasis and eczema.
• This carrier oil is used to cleanse the skin deeply and removes all tans and dark circles, assisting in the attainment of flawless skin.
• It is used to alleviate muscle pain and fatigue.
• The oil is used to treat hair loss.
• Sweet Almond Carrier Oil should never be consumed unless specifically prescribed by a physician.
• Keep the bottle of Sweet Almond Carrier Oil out of reach of children at all times.
• Consult a physician immediately if you experience any adverse reactions on your skin after using it.