10ML BRGM Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot essential oil is derived from both unripe and ripe fruits and are completely organic and safe to use. It is extracted using the cold pressed method.
Bergamot trees are members of the Plant kingdom's Rutaceae family and reach a height of 15 feet. It's a well-known hybrid of lemon and bitter orange. Its tress has ovate leaves (a characteristic of lemon trees); white star-shaped flowers; and yellow pear-shaped fruits. When used for essential oil extraction, both ripe and unripe fruits can be used.
BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL HIGHLIGHTS
• Bergamot Oil is derived from the plant's pear-shaped fruits. Cold pressed extraction uses either ripened or unripe fruit peel.
• The name Bergamot derives from the Italian city of Bergamo, which was the first location where this oil was sold.
• It was also a key ingredient in Turkish delight.
• In the 18th century, this was a significant ingredient in the original Eau de Cologne.
BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL BENEFITS
• It has antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, antispasmodic, analgesic, and soothing properties.
• This is frequently used to alleviate fever, improve oral health, treat cramps, and aid in digestion.
WORKS WELL WITH: Lavender, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Chamomile, Marjoram, Patchouli, Spearmint, Vetiver, Grapefruit, Pine, Clove, and Nutmeg
• Do not use it internally.
• This product is not recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers.
• If you are allergic to this, avoid using it.
• Should be diluted with a suitable carrier oil before being applied topically.
• Avoid applying this oil to sensitive areas, mucous membranes, or eyes.
Botanical Name : Citrus bergamia
CAS# : 8007-75-8
Color & Odor :light yellowish green & Citrus, fruity and sweet
F.E.M.A. # :2153
Methods of Extraction:Cold Pressed
Constituents:limonene - 44.35 %, linalyl acetate - 26.9%, linalool- 9.26%.
Solubility:Soluble in Alcohol
Flash Point: 210 °F
Optical Rotation:(+8°)- (-24°)
Major Constituents: limonene - 44.35 %, linalyl acetate - 26.9%, linalool- 9.26%.