10ML CHMG German chamomile oil
Camomile has been used as an herbal remedy since ancient times. The word “chamomile” is derived from the Greek words “khamai,” meaning on the ground, and “melon,” meaning apple—likely because of its distinct fruity aroma. Roman Chamomile is a low-growing plant with parsley-like leaves and daisy-like flowers. The flowers are steam distilled to create Roman Chamomile essential oil.
Country of Origin: India
Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Grade: Therapeutic and food grade
10 Proven Benefits of Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
1. Fights Anxiety and Depression
2. Serves as a Natural Allergy Reliever
3. Helps Alleviate PMS Symptoms
4. Reduces Symptoms of Insomnia
5. Boosts Skin Health
6. Supports Digestive Health
7. Promotes Heart Health
8. May Relieve Arthritic Pain
9. Gentle Enough for Children
10. Displays Anticancer Activity
How to Use Roman Chamomile Essential Oil:
It can be diffused, applied to the skin topically and taken internally. Here are some easy ways to use Roman chamomile oil:
1. To fight anxiety and depression, diffuse 5 drops, or inhale it directly from the bottle.
2. To improve digestion and leaky gut, apply 2–4 drops topically to the abdomen. When diluted with a carrier oil like coconut oil, it can even be used in low doses for children with colic and diarrhea.
3. For a restful sleep, diffuse chamomile oil next to bed, rub 1–2 drops onto the temples or inhale it directly from the bottle.
4. To help calm children, diffuse Roman chamomile oil at home or dilute 1–2 drops with coconut oil and apply the mixture topically to the area in need (such as the temples, stomach, wrists, back of neck or bottoms of the feet).
5. To use as a home remedy for acne, treat various skin conditions and combat the signs of aging, add 2–3 drops to a clean cotton ball and apply chamomile oil to the area of concern, or add 5 drops to a face wash. If you have very sensitive skin, dilute chamomile with a carrier oil before applying it topically.
6. To promote heart health, apply 2–4 drops topically over the heart or take internally by placing it under the tongue.
7. To ease nausea, inhale Roman chamomile directly from the bottle, or combine it with ginger, peppermint and lavender oil and diffuse. It can also be used topically on temples to help with nausea.
When using any essential oil internally, only use very high-quality oil brands that are 100 percent pure grade and made by a reputable and trustworthy company.