10ML CLVB Clove Bud Essential Oil
CLVB Clove Bud Oil
100% Pure Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil
Clove trees reach a height of 12m and are well-known for their evergreen characteristics. The leaves are large, and the flowers are grouped together at the terminal end. The buds begin as pale, then turn green, and finally turn bright red. Cloves are harvested from the plant when it reaches a length of 1.2-2cm. It is composed of a long calyx terminating in four unopened petals and spreading sepals with a central ball.
• When the rainy season begins, long buds are collected for steam distillation oil extraction. Clove bud oil is beneficial for cardiovascular and respiratory problems.
• Clove oil is high in eugenol, cinnamaldehyde, and thymol, among other compounds.
• The oil ranges in color from golden brown to pale yellow.
• This oil has a spicy aroma and is also used to flavor foods.
• Often used to enhance the flavor of curry and meat in Middle Eastern, Asian, and African countries. Additionally, it is used to make sweet dishes when combined with fruits such as pears, apples, and so on.
• In Mexican cuisine, cloves, cinnamon, and cumin are used to impart an aroma.
Clove bud oil is a component of dental products used to treat toothache.
The oil is applied to painful joints or muscles to provide relief.
BLENDS WELL WITH:
Rosemary, Rose, Peppermint, Orange, Grapefruit, Citronella, Lemon, Nutmeg, and Cinnamon Bark.
• It is a well-known antiviral, anesthetic, antifungal, aphrodisiac, and antimicrobial agent.
• This oil is beneficial in the treatment of toothache, headaches, asthma, indigestion, and all types of blood impurities.
• Do not use it internally. For tooth applications, use with great caution.
• Avoid applying the oil to the mucous membranes and other areas of the body that are sensitive.
• Keep the bottle of oil out of reach of pets and children.
• Pregnant women and nursing mothers should avoid this oil.
Botanical Name :Syzygium aromaticum L
Color & Odor :Yellow liquid & Clove spice odor
F.E.M.A. # :2323
Methods of Extraction:Steam distillation
Solubility:Soluble in alcohol
Flash Point:220 °F
Optical Rotation:-2.0 – 0.0 @ 20°C