10ML GENM Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium is a member of the Geraniaceae family of plants and is either perennial, annual, or biennial in nature, depending on the species. It is found throughout the temperate regions of the world. The plant's leaves are circular in shape and are quite long. Flowers have five petals and come in a variety of colors including blue, pink, and purple. The plant can grow in any soil type as long as it is not too wet.
Germanium oil is extracted from the plant's leaves via steam distillation process. The extracted oil is well-known for its excellent healing properties, which aid in the rapid healing of bone fracture injuries, among other things.
• The ancient Egyptians used this vital oil to treat cancerous tumors.
• The oil was introduced to Europe in the late 17th century and quickly became a favorite of Victorian era residents, who used fresh leaves as finger bowls and placed them on the dining table.
• Additionally, during the same era, this was used in parlours to maintain a spring of rose-aroma on the tables.
It is frequently used in aromatherapy sessions to help alleviate stress.
It is used to enhance the aroma and wellness properties of lotions, creams, ointments, and other personal care products.
It is used in sprays, colognes, and perfumes as an aromatic ingredient.
It can be used in a diffuser or air freshener as a mosquito repellent.
• The oil is astringent, haemostatic, tonic, diuretic, and also acts as a vulnerary agent.
• It regulates hormones, alleviates inflammation, depression, irritability, and stress, as well as improving blood circulation.
• The oil is known to help lower blood pressure and improve the health of the kidneys and teeth.
COMBINES WELL WITH: lemon, lemongrass, neroli, basil, bergamot, nutmeg, lavender, juniper, fennel, grapefruit, clary sage, jasmine, and citronella.
• Although the oil is non-toxic and non-irritant in nature, it may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. Therefore, exercise extreme caution when using this oil.
• Pregnant women, children, and nursing mothers should use the oil only if prescribed by a physician.
Botanical Name : Pelargonium x asperum
Color & Odor :Pale yellow to greenish yellow liquid & Minty, rosy odor
F.E.M.A. # :2508
Methods of Extraction: Steam distilled
Constituents: Citronellol, Geraniol
Solubility: Soluble in alcohol
Flash Point:250 °F
Optical Rotation:-30.0 – -7.0 @ 20°C
Major Constituents:Citronellol, Geraniol