5ML PTCH Patchouli Essential Oil
PURE PATCHOULI EXTRACTED ESSENTIAL OIL
For diffusers/humidifiers, blending with other essential and carrier oils, perfume making, soap making, cosmetics, massage oils, and other purposes you can think of using patchouli!
Patchouli oil is steam distilled from the leaves of low, bushy Pogostemon cablin native in Southeast Asia. Patchouli essential oil has a powerful, musky scent, and because of its complex aroma, Patchouli oil uses often include perfumes, soaps, incense, and essential oil blends.
Patchouli Essential Oil Uses:
- Massage 2–3 drops onto skin for a healthy, youthful-looking glow.
- Diffuse in the evening after a long day at work or school to help create a peaceful and calming environment.
- Add a couple of drops to your shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
Directions of Use:
- Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed. Diffusion:
- Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.