5ML YLNG Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
YLNG Ylang-ylang Essential oil
100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
Ylang Ylang, botanically known as Cananga odorata, is a tropical tree that grows to a height of 20 meters. Each year, it blooms pink and yellow flowers. Madagascar is home to the tree. When the flowers are extracted, the oil is used in a variety of cosmetics and medications.
Ylang ylang essential oil is extracted from pink and yellow flowers. The extract is strongly scented and sweet. The oil is antidepressant, antiseborrheic, antibacterial, aphrodisiac, and hypotensive, making it ideal for medicinal use.
• Possesses anti-depressant properties, making it an excellent choice for easing stress and anxiety.
• It aids in the maintenance of the nervous system and promotes brain health.
• Using it regularly can help prevent infections such as disinfect wounds, coughs, and colds, as well as microbial growth.
• It aids in the treatment of depression and anxiety disorders.
• Using Ylang Ylang essential oil promotes healthy, glowing skin.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is extremely safe to use on children, pregnant women, and nursing mothers. To be safe, however, excessive doses should be avoided.
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Color & Odor: Clear to Pale yellow liquid / Fruit, sweet yet delicate aroma
F.E.M.A. #: N/A
Methods of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Constituents: Benzyl-Acetate, Geranyl Acetate, Linalool, Caryophyllene, Prenyl Acetate, Methyl Benzoate, Benzyl-Be
Solubility: Soluble in oils and alcohols. Insoluble in water.
Specific Gravity: 0.926 to 0.930
Flash Point: 76.67 °C
Optical Rotation: -4.7 to -0.7
Major Constituents:Benzyl-Acetate, Geranyl Acetate, Linalool, Caryophyllene, Prenyl Acetate, Methyl Benzoate, Benzyl-Be